Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Friday, December 14, 2007

unilateral.

GREETINGS HUMANS,



I seriously need a break.

I'm on holiday but I'm not.

I want to go somewhere where I can be alone.

I want to go to the beach.

I want to feel the touch of grass.

I want to smell the sea.

I want to...do so many things.

But I can do none, even though I really want to.I really want to spend these limited days with my friends, but I can't. I can't because I have got to study. I can't because I'm down in Singapore looking for schools every other week and sitting for retarded entrance exams. People going to HELP or random institutions in Malaysia don't have to learn random stuff from O-Levels never taught in SPM syllabus...


It's A.Math day after day.
Break this monotony.
What post-SPM?
This is worse.
I didn't need to relearn everything from ground up for SPM.
GAH!
This is what you get from years of philandering Ministers of Education.

I miss . already. -.-


Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke