Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tagged.

GREETINGS HUMANS,


Tagged by Yisan

Rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions into your own blog. Delete one question from the questions listed and add one of your own questions. Make sure it's 20 questions. Tag 8 persons.

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?

I don't remember my dreams. They are a waste of memory space. I guess I was dreaming of being older. Yet it is ironic that now we wish we were younger. :S

2. What is your happiest thing in your whole life?

You know. I know. But it as if it never happened.
So I'll keep it as a happy memory, thanks for all the memories.
On the other hand, it would probably be having friends who have always been there for me in times of need.

3. What do you wish to have now?

Inner peace and happiness that I have long forgotten.
Friends.
Someone.

4. How should the world be seen?

A colossal mass of rock that only existed as a result of a very nearly improbable event in science. We are here by chance, so there can't be any aliens.

5. What have you realised recently?

That it is high time I woke up from my sleep and try harder.

6. What is the bad habit that you cannot accept the most?

Being a retard.

7. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?

Keep quiet. Shhhh! And then explode. BOOM! When the time comes.
Otherwise, I'll try to talk about it. But I don't have problems. Or at least that's what I think.

8. Are you afraid of losing?

I wouldn't admit or else I did be Singaporean.


9. Do you think that you feel helpless, or uselesss, sometimes?

Obviously. Only certain people can make me feel like that.


10. When you meet someone that you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?

Hmmm...
I can't answer. I am too gay.

11. List out 3 kinds of people you hate the most.

Bimbos.
People who don't treasure three things in life, i.e. love, friendship and family.
Money minded people.

12. If you're given a chance to change the world, what will u do?

Give everyone a fair chance to live their lives to the fullest.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?

No.
Changes won't do anything but change something which cannot be changed.
And that would be worse.

14. When was the most recent time you felt touched?

I can't remember.
I haven't watched I Am Legend.

15. Where is the place that you visited and you felt the most beautiful?

Switzerlanddddd!!!

16. Use a song to describe how you've felt recently.

Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance.

17. If you had a chance to go ANYWHERE..where would it be?

A place where I belong.
Heard that Coldplay song "In My Place"?

18. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?

No. No. No.

19. What am I looking for in my life?

Love.

20. What do you think about tissue?

Which one?


I tag God. I just don't know whether he has a blog. :P

Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke