Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Apparently.

GREETINGS HUMANS,


Apparently, I am back in Malaysia.
This said after a week in Singapore doing entrance exams gaining admission into schools I will never go to. To sum it up, it has been disappointing at most to know that I won't be going to Singapore anymore. I made a decision and no roads lead to where I started from. So I guess I'll be around here in Malaysia after all. Where? Hmmhmm...

Apparently, I have been given a green pass.
To go out that is. So please you peeps take the liberty to ask me out as I am very lonely at home. Certainly I am not as privileged as certain quarters to have their other halves to entertain them. [:P] and I ain't complaining. How to ask me out...here's the definitive guide, with minimal red tape.

Step 1: Call my house phone. The number is 0361409228. Note that you should only call after 12 noon and not too late at night, unless of course you have a death wish, which I shall promptly fulfil with the help of my mom.

Step 2: Ask for me.

Step 3: Enlighten me on the details of your trip to "Whereverland".

Step 4: I shall duly process the information given through my mom.

Step 5: I shall see you in "Whereverland".

Apparently, a bunch of baldies went protesting outside Batu Caves recently.

Apparently, I shall be expecting to see new RM 50 notes in my ang-pau come Chinese New Year.
Also I am bewildered by the actions of some people who have decided to buy a RM50 note for the price of RM60. Malaysians today have become very complex in their thinking.

Apparently, my mom bought a whole bunch of stuff from Singa Land.
So much so, the entire MPV was filled to the brim with stuff. And certainly, when we crossed Customs I am indebted to the hospitality certain people showed us by accepting an undisclosed fee for safe passage into the Land of Holy Cows.

Apparently, 2008 is two weeks away.
And humans as we are, it is time, high time as a matter of fact, we make resolutions for the New Year. Always, though half of them remain unfulfilled. So, I shall procrastinate a little more, or I could list them out right now.

  • Get good grades. This is very general and therefore subject to my definitions and parameters.
  • Make this blog a Blog of Note.
  • Win a medal in something.
  • By the end, of 2008, and start if 2009, I hope I shall be on the right track to go to a premier UK university. So I shall try hard.
  • Go to SEA Forensics and give the organisers a heart attack.
  • Be as happy as possible despite being sadder than usual.
  • Write a book.
  • Keep in contact with everyone.
  • Reconcile differences within the family.
So goodbye people, I hope I shall be seeing you sometime.
And I'm sorry Darrel, guess you are going to be with Karl Shern in Singapore. :P Along with a nondescript amount of retarded friends available to your beckoning.

Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off


0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke