Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This has been different.

GREETINGS HUMANS,


Term has started for nearly a month.

This school is special.

  • It is a school, not college. I may be of college going age, but I am still a schoolboy here. Cripes!
  • Apparently people get 100 for their C1 Math here, I felt so sad when I got 92.
  • I have got school on Saturday.
  • They don't like acts of retardation.
  • Teachers are extremely helpful. GP teacher is cool.
  • Bathrooms are cool. For taking a bath.
  • Life here is boring. That's why we have huge amounts of prep. I am lucky I didn't take sciences. Those who did are drowning in their homework.
  • Apparently, if you play rightback here you should never go up the flanks or else you get shouted at for being too smart. Slide tackles are not encouraged unless you want to pick a fight.
  • There is cross country training every two days or so.
  • Prep time is the time for you to do your homework and try your best not to fall asleep after a day's exhaustion.
  • Pool is the best game in the world. In this school that is. And foosball.
There I updated. There really isn't much other than the fact that I miss a lot of people and that I have loads of time to think about stuff which I promised to never think of again.



Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke