Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Friday, November 23, 2007

Of everything, I quote, the great.

GREETINGS HUMANS,




“If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.”

Tallulah Bankhead

“Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.”

Jane Austen

“I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”

A.Whitney Brown

"Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and virtue than education without natural ability."

Cicero

“No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does”

Christopher Morley

"In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk."

Rita Rudner

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

Christopher Reeve

“The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly' meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.”

Larry Hardiman

My brain? That´s my second favourite organ.”
Woody Allen

“Well and what's cheese? Corpse of milk”
James Joyce


Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke