Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Don't beleive the idiots! Ignore the empty words of fools.

GREETINGS HUMANS,


I suggest any of you who received these "tips" from our good "friend" to ignore it. If he was as smart as he thinks he is to be able to dig up this piece of shit, well he would have ended up in Pure Science instead of making a ruckus everyday with his talking apparatus.

SPM A1 is yours for taking.

You do not need to rely on "tips" or "leaked papers" for your A1. It would be thoroughly meaningless wouldn't it. I'll laugh my ass off if none of the above tips come out.

In your face, my good "friend".
You "think" you are smart, but I am smarter.

I don't need your fucking tips to get an A1.


That's the difference between smart people and stupid people.

Lick my balls.


"I won't take my religion from any man who never works except with his mouth."
Carl Sandburg(1878 - 1967)



Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke