Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's day is today.

GREETINGS HUMANS,


I have no one,

To give these flowers to.


To share this love I am so willing to give,

My heart is alive,

And bursting with love,

For all I want today,

Is your bliss,

And nothing more.

You don’t have to be,

A girlfriend to me,

For me to love you,

In spirit of Valentines,

For all you have to be,

Is a lover to me,

And I shall be happy.

Let’s not sing songs today,

Or buy the presents so commercialized,

Let’s think of what could have been,

If we had more patience,

Love,

We had but everything else we didn’t.


And now,

I have got no one,

To give these flowers to.

Why do I want love,

When others seem to despise it,

When others seem to be blinded by it,

When others seem to be destroyed by it,

I have been done,

I have been blinded,

I have been destroyed,

And today is the day,

To remember that love,

Which was lost but never forgotten.


And now,

I have got no one,

To give these flowers to.

I love you,

And Valentines the only day,

The only chance I have,

To say those three words,

I love you.


And now,

I have got someone,

To think of at night.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.


Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off



0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke