Happenings of our nutty world. STOP here if you are colourblind.

 

Friday, October 19, 2007

We are nearing the end.

GREETINGS HUMANS,

It has been 2 years now. For some of you 3 years.

But we are nearing the end.

Maybe I will see you in the future. Maybe I won't.

Today.

Today will be the last day ever we are going to sit in a single classroom.
The last day of which we are going to throw water balloons in the school field.
The last day to take a dip in the school pool, voluntarily or involuntarily.
The ultimate excuse to cam hore for a good cause.
The last day of upper secondary.


Today is...

The last day when we can see our teachers in class.
Some have bared with us for years to an end.
To them it has been worthwhile.
To us we are gratified.
We have done this together as a class, gone through two years, through torrid times and happy times.
We may never know each other fully.
But what I know all of you I shall treasure.
There might have been things we yearned to be better.
But today those things no longer matter.

It is the last day of school.

When we meet again, it will be good luck and godspeed, on the 12th of November, in the exam hall.

I wish all of you the best.
In all future undertakings, may you achieve success.

Until then today could very well be,
the parting of ways.

Farewell my friends, whoever out there who can call me one.
Goodbye.


For friends, here's a word.
I hope you treasure our friendship of these few years.

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington

And as we part.

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
Richard Bach

So farewell. I hope you will forgive me for my idiosyncrasies.

Thank you for having beared with me.

Godspeed, good luck,
If we meet again.

Lights off

0 comments:

About Me

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." - Henry Van Dyke